SAVE THIS DATE - APRIL 13, 2019
Arrangements have been made with Yuma Holiday Inn Express, US Customs and Border Patrol and Lute's Casino Restaurant to round off our Border Wall Ride to Yuma, AZ on April 13, 2019. This ride is intended to be a "Celebration" and in giving "Thanks" to President Trump for fulfilling campaign promise to build "A Big, Beautiful Wall" in securing our Southern Border with Mexico. 25 miles of new Border Wall construction is slated for the Yuma Sector. RidersUSA, and friends vigorously support this necessary project in saving American lives and preserving our National Sovereignty.
We will receive an update on new Border Wall Construction, challenges and successes from US Border Patrol Agents and then view that progress along the Yuma Sector of our Southern Border. We will thank available US Border Patrol Agents, Military and construction workers for the difficult job in keeping this nation safe/secure. We will attempt to get as close as possible to where new construction is in progress.
As this is not a perfect world we will attempt to keep as close to the following itinerary as humanly possible.
Here's the itinerary (please make sure you are fully gassed up prior to leaving Love's):
1.Staging and Meet up:
Loves Truck Stop
I-10, Exit 135
8313 Roosevelt St.
Tolleson, AZ , 85353
Time: 8:15 - 9:00am
We are fortunate to have secured the services of videographer extraordinaire, Jennifer Harrison. Jennifer will "live feed" the happenings and highlights on Facebook.
2. Ride to Yuma will be approximately 3 hours where we will arrive at the hotel by noon. 20 rooms have been blocked at the hotel depicted below. The block and special rate ($109.00 +tax) will expire on 03/31/2019. Any booking after that date will be on an "only if available" basis and discount may not apply. If you're going to join us or are seriously considering it, get your room booked ASAP! Please mention that you are booking under "RidersUSA" for the discounted rate. RidersUSA is not responsible for any charges concerning room bookings and food. You are on your own!
Yuma Holiday Inn Express & Suites
2044 S. Avenue 3E Yuma, AZ 85365
Check in time: 3:00pm
Check out time: 11:00am
BOOK YOUR ROOM AT THIS NUMBER:
Hotel will do its best to accommodate early check-in requests but there are no guarantees on that front. If you are concerned about an unanticipated cancellation to your reservation, please inquire about the Hotel Cancellation Policy when booking.
3. At 1:00pm US Customs and Border Patrol representative(s) will give a presentation at the Hotel Conference Room answering any and all questions concerning Border Agent challenges and the section of Border Wall under Construction. Each participant is encouraged to bring their own lunch to the Conference Room as the Hotel does not serve lunch.
4. At approximately 2:00pm we will ride to the area where Border Wall construction is in progress. Ride from Hotel to this area is about 15-20 minutes. Photo ops, commentary, and creative forms of BULL S--T will abundantly be served.....be prepared.......LOL!
5. At about 3:30pm we will head back to the Hotel for a bit of R&R before dinner. An optional ride to visit the Old Yuma Territorial Prison is available to those wishing to do so. Those not staying the night and heading back to Phoenix can depart at this time.
6. At 5:45pm we will leave the Hotel for dinner at the eclectic and popular:
Lute's Casino (no, it's not a Casino)
221 N. Main St
Yuma, AZ 85364
Everyone is responsible for picking up their own tab.
7. On Sunday we'll have breakfast at the Hotel. (breakfast is included with Hotel charge). After breakfast it's KSU at 10:00am and the ride back to Phoenix. Hope you can join us for this fun and educational ride.......
Ride Organizer: Vince Ansel 480-215-1888
Ride Captain: Mike Sullivan 602-751-1694